Minggu, 06 Maret 2011

BALI ....?????

HOOOLLLLLAAAAAAA!!!
really lllooonnggg time no post anything!!!
since my birtday maybe. it must be a half of year i'm not post anything!!
and now is march, and i want share how and what's going on with my holiday in BALI! (in fact that must be around 1 month ago)

OK... where i start first???
oh,, i know!! i will show you all of my picture in there first!!
first,, we visited sanur beach,,,
really disappointed coz we don't get a sunrise!!(be4 it, i know that we can't, coz our bus is really late and slow)
after in sanur beach, we going to tanjung benoa!!
this part i really waiting for!! coz, there are many water sport in there!!
hahahha,, that was my friends who's take that picture.
first,, me and my friends riding a banana boat!!
that was really... really....(speechless) that was rrreeeaalllyyy WONDERFUL and EXTREME.
i mean this is not my first time to ride that,, but it really fun if we ride with friends..
and,, this part i don't like in there. we chase time!
we just give 60minutes in there..
and when me and my friends want to ride flying fish,, the time is over, where as we had pay it!!
so annoying right!! but, we don't care, we still can ride the flying fish. but you know what??
nine bus wait we till we over the ride flying fish!!!hahahhaa...
i don't care what teacher and my other friends saying!!
and i don't care when igot to the bus, my shirt is really wet. where as other friends who play water sport and wet, is already changing they clothes. you know what?? a few pairs of eyes were glaring at me. but what the hell, i really don't care about that!!

after in tanjung benoa going to kute beach!!
i really like kute beach(beside foreign)
but we lost sunset(again) after we lost sunrise, we lost sunset!
age to age when i in Bali, have never even seen sunrise and sunset with my own eyes!!(shit)

after walking around in the kute beach and kute square,
we go to pusat jajanan bali or something. i don't remember yet!!
that the first day since we arrived to Bali island!

second day,,
Galuh Bali(if not mistaken)

ahh,,, udah malem nih,, aq capek,, lagian bill q banyak nih(maklum,,saya lagi di warnet)
aduh... cukup gag ya ni, duitnya. komuter yang aq tempatin rada2 gila lagi!!
aduhhh,,, puyeng nih,,,


dahh,, daaaaaa,,daaaaaaaaa

1 komentar:

  1. Waaii... asyik tuh!
    Tp mbak puput ternyata paling pendek yah! #Plaak#<--- ngawur! Entar kalo ketemu aku pukul ya!

    BalasHapus